A few days ago Kavita of coupleonquest nominated my blog for “The Liebster Award”. I am truly happy as my blog is just under four months old:) It also feels good that my posts are being read, appreciated and my blog is becoming more visible:)
Thank you so much Kavita and many congratulations to your blog as well!
Liebster Award : This is an award for a blogger by a blogger and Liebster is given to newbies with a less number of followers (below 200). It is a great way to showcase and recognize the efforts of fellow bloggers.
- Write a blog post to thank the nominator.
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate 11 bloggers and let them know by sharing the link.
- Ask 11 questions to the nominees.
Here are the questions from coupleonquest and my answers for them:
- Which trip is always fresh in your memories?: A trip to Coonor we did almost ten years ago.
- Which is your favorite post you have written?: My post on “Bangalore’s groundnut festival”.
- What are your upcoming travel destinations?: A short trip to North Karnataka to visit a few rare temples.
- What is your favorite destination and why?: Ooty and Coonor, there is always something to look forward to at both the destination(s) as well the journey from Bangalore.
- Where was your first trip?: Coorg, a hill station in Karnataka.
- Snow or Sand?: Snow
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?: Morning person
- Any place or city you would love to visit again and again?: Ooty, Coonor and Pondicherry.
- Which food you love the most?: Italian vegetarian cuisine.
- What is the one lesson you have learned from your trips? Always go with least expectations, having high hopes or preconceived ideas/notions will leave you most likely disappointed.
- Which movie/book inspires you? The movie “The Sound of Music” inspires me to visit Austria🙂
Here I am nominating 11 amazing blogs. Like Kavita said, I am unsure if they fall under the 200 followers category, but they are all great.
Blue ducklings, Give me the break, Seagirll, Charlotte Fox, The Interlude, Tales of a Globetrotter, Katfromkauai, The Picky Eater Travels, Garnished Nonsense, Cin, let’s go anywhere, Jaipur thru my lens
My questions for the nominated bloggers:
- Name your dream destination.
- Hotels or home stays?
- Mountains or beaches?
- A destination that truly surprised you and why?
- What souvenirs do you collect from your travels?
- Any destination that you think was a best kept secret till you discovered it?
- Who or what is your favorite travelling companion?
- Is there anything at all that you do not like about travelling or the process of preparing for travel?
- Why is blogging important to you?
- Any key lessons blogging has taught you?
- Any tips/advice that you would like to share about blogging with your fellow bloggers.
Look forward to hearing from all of you. Please do drop a line in the comments section once you are done.